Our network infrastructure
We currently have 5 backbone providers and are publicly peered with 12 providers including earthlink. Our current network consists of Gigabit links to Abovenet, XO, PCC-BTN, Telia, Level 3 and the Atlanta Internet Exchange public peering point.
- 99.995% Reliability
- Uninterruptible power supplies and generator backup
- Consistent temperature and humidity range in the datacenter
- Redundant Cisco BGP routing and switching infrastructure with cold spares - allows for equipment failure with no interruption of service and timely replacement of the failed item
- Complete spares of all server parts onsite
- State of the art monitoring system for all servers and network devices with instant failure notification
Restricted access to the Network Operations Center is monitored by qualified personnel 24 hours a day, every day. The entire Network Operations Center is monitored, ensuring prompt response and thorough coverage to fire or security alarms. We supply all our Network Operations Center customers with advanced firewall, encryption, intrusion detection and other security measures.
The Network Operations Center uses industry-standard SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) and provides round-the-clock monitoring of all hardware, including routers, switches, UPS systems, and servers. The Network Operations Center also monitors power, environmental factors (such as temperature and humidity), generator status, and network connectivity. All critical services/ports are monitored, including FTP, HTTP, SMTP, HTTPS, SSH, TELNET, and POP3. We provide network monitoring of the Local Area Network, Internet connectivity (all routers, switches, and wiring), and the Internet backbone via MRTG.
Pingvist Networks Atlanta backbone
Our 2005-yearly traffic MRTG thru TELIA
GREEN ### - Incoming Traffic in Bits per Second
BLUE ### - Outgoing Traffic in Bits per Second
DARK GREEN### - Maximal 5 Minute Incoming Traffic
MAGENTA### - Maximal 5 Minute Outgoing Traffic
|Max In: 443.0 Mb/s (44.3%)
Average In: 31.6 Mb/s (3.2%)
Current In: 36.6 Mb/s (3.7%)
|Max Out: 521.8 Mb/s (52.2%)
Average Out: 195.6 Mb/s (19.6%)
Current Out: 0.0 b/s (0.0%)